In fact, many people have turned to the WordPress content management system and are trying to prepare themselves to enter the world of webmasters with WordPress by preparing a special WordPress hosting that is optimized for this CMS, because it has a very easy user interface. It has become one of the most popular content management systems in the market. However, some may encounter challenges, such as the need to fix the sidebar below content error in WordPress, as they navigate the platform’s features.
After going through the process related to the purchase of hosting and domain, you should focus on the proper management of your website. In this way, you may face various errors and problems, such as the need to fix the sidebar below content error in WordPress, that you need to solve with full knowledge.
In this article, from the Fa host knowledge base, we have decided to teach how to fix the error of displaying the sidebar at the bottom of the content in WordPress, which is considered one of the common problems of WordPress. Let us teach you.
Appearing again at the bottom of the content box in WordPress
The problem of displaying the sidebar at the bottom of the content in WordPress is one of the common WordPress errors that may happen to many people. Normally, the sidebar should be displayed on the right or left side of a page, but sometimes you’ll find that it’s moved to the bottom of the content you’ve published on your website.
In such a case, you will encounter a WordPress error called sidebar below content. The issue that you should pay attention to regarding this error is that it may take more time to fix this error compared to other WordPress errors. Because this error can have various reasons and you need to examine all these solutions to fix it.
The reasons for the error sidebar below the content
Some of the most common reasons for displaying the sidebar below content error are:
- The first reason: is an error in the CSS code of your website
- The second reason: there is an error in the HTML code of your website
- The third reason: is the incompatibility of an active plugin on your website with the layout of the site
The thing you should keep in mind is that sometimes the error of displaying the sidebar at the bottom of the content in WordPress happens to you immediately after applying a specific change to the website.
For example, you may have recently installed a plugin or added an HTML or CSS code to your website and after saving the changes, you may see that there is a problem with the sidebar position of your website. In such a situation, the best thing you can do is to delete the applied changes and return your website to its original state. In most cases, after doing this, the problem will be solved. But if the problem still persists, what you should do is check the possible causes of this error and fix it.
Now the question arises, how to identify which of the mentioned items caused the error of displaying the sidebar at the bottom of the content in WordPress? After identifying the possible cause of this error, you should also identify the related solution so that you can fix the error as soon as possible. So, stay with us to fix the mentioned error easily and forever.
Fix the sidebar below content error in WordPress
To fix the sidebar below content error in WordPress, you must first identify the reason for its occurrence. In this way, you can choose the path you need to take with sufficient knowledge and proceed in it. As mentioned earlier, various reasons for this error can be considered, and 3 main ones have been mentioned. But now it should be addressed how to determine which of the stated reasons is the cause of this error display.
To know the reason for this error, you must first determine which part of your website is affected by this error. In this case, you may face one of the following situations:
- Only the pages of your website are affected: in order to fix this error, you should check the page.php file.
- The error is displayed in all the contents of your blog: check your single.php file again.
- Only the pages where a specific plugin is used are affected: normally after installing some plugins, there is a possibility that this plugin interferes with other plugins or with the active template on the website. You have an error showing the bottom sidebar content in WordPress. In this case, you should disable the desired plugin and check your website again after saving the above change. For this purpose, you can read comprehensive ways to resolve the interference of WordPress plugins.
- There are pages with an error showing the sidebar at the bottom of the content in WordPress, in which CSS and HTML codes are used for personalization: if you encounter such a situation, you should check the CSS and HTML codes that you have used. Usually, there are open or additional <div> tags in your HTML codes, which is the most common reason for the error of displaying the sidebar at the bottom of the content in WordPress in the discussion of problems related to site codes. So, check your codes and identify and change or delete the <div> singles that are left open for any reason or the extra tag that exists.
- You have made changes in your template: Sometimes, making changes to the active template on the website may cause this error to occur. In such a situation, our suggestion is to make a backup copy of your website and delete the changes you have made. Then, if the changes you deleted are important and you want to apply them to your template, you must prepare a template and apply your desired customizations to it. In this way, these changes cannot cause problems on your website again. In order to solve this problem, you can read the tutorial on creating a child theme in WordPress.
WordPress website management is one of the main tasks that should be done by site administrators after choosing and preparing a host that has high stability and speed, such as cloud hosting. In this way, sometimes your website may encounter errors and problems, and recognition and the right solution to solve them can be a very important and decisive issue. In this article from the Fa host knowledge base, we have tried to teach you how to fix the sidebar below content error in WordPress, which is one of the most common WordPress errors.
If you seek further information about How To Fix the Sidebar Below Content Error in WordPress or have any inquiries regarding our blog, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com