Text Case Converter
This is a simple web-based Text Case Converter that allows users to convert the text in a textarea to different formats. The converter provides four options: Sentence Case, Capitalized Case, Lower Case, and Upper Case. Also, there is a “Copy to Clipboard” button to copy the converted text to the user’s clipboard.
Here’s a brief guide on how to use this Text Case Converter:
1. Enter or paste your text into the textarea provided.
2. Choose one of the conversion options:
- Sentence Case: Capitalizes the first letter of the text and converts the rest to lowercase.
- Capitalized Case: Capitalizes the first letter of each word in the text.
- Lower Case: Converts the entire text to lowercase.
- Upper Case: Converts the entire text to uppercase.
3. Click on the corresponding button for the desired conversion.
4. The converted text will appear in the same textarea.
5. If you wish to copy the converted text to your clipboard, click the “Copy to Clipboard” button.
That’s it! You can use this Text Case Converter to quickly change the case of your text as needed. It can be helpful for formatting text for different purposes, such as writing titles, creating lists, or correcting the capitalization of a piece of text.